Stu & Tippy's Travels

This Blog will be used to document the travels of Stuart and Tippy Reid as we travel this beautiful country in our motorhome. We will hopefully be able to share our experiences in words and pictures and allow our friends and family to enjoy them with us.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Tippy Update # 2

Well things are definitely better here today! Tippy has not taken any pain meds in 24 hours and her hip is feeling pretty good. She now gets herself out of bed and around the house but she does need help swinging her legs back onto the bed. She is working on that and I bet it won't be long until she can do that as well. We go to see the surgeon on March 1st to get his take on her progress and hopefully Tippy will get a good report. Tippy walks around the house pretty well and can stand in the kitchen giving me directions as I learn to cook, at least a little. She has gotten pretty good at the direction giving and that concerns me a bit but I am sure it is something I can break her of when she gets better. Our days seem to fly by with meals, computer time, TV time, and of course an afternoon nap. We had another couple inches of rain the last two days and the lake is now less than four feet low. I hope to get out in the boat soon, maybe next week as the weather looks good and Tippy is doing so much better. Well just wanted you to know how things are here in Texas. I am sure Tippy would love to hear from you so give her a call. Be safe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home